Friday, January 07, 2005

Can someone please explain to me why it’s acceptable for your boss to belittle and insult you and basically insinuate that you are stupid, simply because they are older and have been here for a long time? Yes, he brings in a lot of money for the company. Who cares? They spend almost as much money hiring and training all of his new assistants as each one quits!!! Once his long-time assistant left and before me they went through 8 assistants. Most of them quit when he forced them into crying at work! In my interview process, I was actually asked if I had ever cried at work and if I could handle difficult personalities (not by him, but by other members of the team and by the hiring manager) so I was prepared. But this is flipping ridiculous!

Oh, not to mention that he is starting to bypass me and go to the other assistant (who doesn’t support him, may I add) to get things done. I have NEVER in my life, and I mean NEVER, had an employer not be happy with my work. And the thing is, if he is unhappy with me for some reason, then he should discuss it with me so I can improve… grrrrr. I have just had it up to HERE with it and am about to go nutty today!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home