Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Super Nanny

Last night I watch ABC's Super Nanny for the first time. Have you ever watched it? That show could make ANY mother look like the worst mother in the world. When that mom got her 2 year old to go to bed after only 35 minutes of trying, I actually cried for her. Can you belive it? I am ashamed to say that I want to apply for Super Nanny to come to my house and help us solve all of our problems and tame my children. But honestly, how can you possibly tame two 22-month-old children and a 6 month old? Impossible!

But, I would love to try some of the stuff. For instance, she used a naughty mat for whenever the kids misbehaved. They misbehave, get one stern warning from mom, misbehave again, then get placed on the naughty mat for one minute per year of age. So my children would sit there for not quite 2 minutes. Then at the end of 2 minutes, the child then would have to apologize. Here's the problem. My kids don't even know how to say I'm sorry, yet, let alone understand when it's appropriate to be said! Don't even mention the fact that my kids would giggle and leave the mat, thinking it was a game!

*sigh*

Oh, and want to read the best part? I just looked into auditioning my family for Super Nanny and read this line: You must not be a candidate for elected public office and, if selected as a participant, will not become a candidate for elected public office until twelve months after the initial broadcast of the last episode in which you appear. What???? WHY?

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home